"Railway Automation, Telemechanics and Communication" Department
Head: Vladimir N. Kovalenko, PhD, associate professor
Tel/Fax: (+7 343) 221-25-05
Students are trained in one discipline:
Discipline: 190402 "Automation, Signalling and Communication on Railway Transport"
Qualification: engineer of railway transport
Form of studies: full-time, extramural
Duration of studies: 5, 6 years
Specialization: " Railway Automation and Signaling"
Specialization: "Microelectronic Systems for Train Safety"
Bachelor's Programmes: 220200 "Automation and Control"
Courses of the Department
- General Railway Course
- Theoretical Fundamentals of Automation and Remote Control.
- Theory of Discrete Devices.
- Fundamentals of Reliability Theory.
- Fundamentals of Microprocessor Technology.
- Microelectronic Devices and Interval Control Systems.
- Microprocessor Information and Control Systems.
- Station Automation and Remote Control Systems.
- Dispatch Control Systems
- Operating Fundamentals of Automation and Remote Control.
- Information Devices at Stations.
- Measurements in Railway Automation and Remote Control Devices.
- Fundamentals of Technical Diagnostics.
- Channeling Devices of Railway Automation and Remote Control Systems.
- Fiber-optic and Electrical Communication Lines.
- Theory of Linear Circuits.
- Theory of Transmission of Railway Automation and Remote Control Signals.
- Methods and Apparatus for Switching Information Flows on Railways Transport.
- Multi-channel Communication on Railway Transport.
- Transfer of Discrete Data.
- Service Telephone Communication on Railway Transport.
- Automatic Telephone Communication on Railway Transport.
- Measurements in Communications
- Computers Networks and Communication Equipment.